Dear Holy Spirit Families,
It’s hard to believe that the summer is almost over. Christian Catering is looking forward to being the lunch provider for your children during the 2019-2020 school year.
As many of you know, three years ago we started using an online system to order lunches. We hope that you found it convenient and easy to use. Just a few reminders as we go into the new year:
- For old-timers, we have an updated website with a new address, https://christiancatering.schoollunchchoice.com/newsite/ . All of your information and login/password will be the same. Please make sure to change your child’s grade and teacher in the system. This is very important, as this is the way we sort the orders. If the grade and/or teacher are not changed, we have a very difficult time locating your child’s order.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that to place an order, a name must be entered for your teacher even though you might not know the name until closer to the start of school. "Unknown" will work for now. Please go back and change the name once you know it.
- The system does allow for you to cancel your lunch up until 10:30 AM on the day of the order. We ask that the parents/guardians be responsible for any canceling of lunches due to absence and including school closures for weather incidents.
- All IOU's from the 2018-2019 school year must be paid before ordering for August 2019.
- We’ve had a little bit of an issue with IOU’s over the past years. Typically, at the beginning of the month, we will have many children come to school with no lunch ordered. This puts a tremendous strain on the kitchen and will result in your child being served a cheese sandwich. Please do not send your child to school without either a lunch or an order placed in the system. With this system, you can go in and order up until 7:30 AM on that day until the deadline which is the 10th of the month. Call the lunchroom if you have an emergency and send a check for $4.00 if your child needs a lunch on days past the deadline. PLEASE do not send cash. We do take pride in taking care of your children and making sure that everyone is fed.
- The price of meals will be $3.85 for elementary and $3.95 for the high school with an added nominal fee charged by the credit card processor. You may also add a la cartes to any meal.
- Please help us to keep costs down by ordering multiple meals as opposed to just ordering one per website visit. We incur a fee for every order whether it is just one meal or an order for the whole month.
It is a privilege to serve your children! Please e-mail us with any concerns, suggestions, or questions @ email@example.com
Thank you and have a great school year!
*Cost of Lunch
Preschool/Elementary School - $3.85
Middle/High School - $3.95
*Drinks are not included in the price of a meal*
Milk is available for purchase in PK-12 for a cost of $0.60 per carton.
**IN THE MS/HS ONLY: CUP FOR WATER IS NOW $0.15 WITH UNLIMITED REFILLS AND TEA IS NOW IN A 20oz CUP AND A NEW PRICE OF $1.00 WITH NO REFILLS**